Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: 811s only $1099

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member
    811s only 99


    Phil-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2013
    Location
    restaurant at the end of the universe
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

    811s only $1099

    2 Beautiful Altec 811 Horn from 1950 | eBay

    ("Auction for 2 ALTEC 811 horns.From 1950.These is one of the best condition.Take a good look for all pictures.
    I do this for living.I know How to packed.Maybe you will pay a little Bid.But I m sure you will be more than happy to pay.You know why.Because u will receive your item in one piece")
    Sonic Barbarian

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member bowtie427ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2006
    Location
    Rural NY
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

    Re: 811s only $1099

    One piece sand cast 811's are certainly worth a premium, and pretty uncommon at this point.

    But, i'm not sure they're worth more than 311-90's, which is where that unicorn hunter has priced them.
    Not all vegetables make good leaders.

  3. #3
    HB Super Moderator
    811s only 99


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: 811s only $1099

    Obviously English is not his first language.I also agree maybe and extra hundred or two over the newer 811's but $1100 ?

    "Auction for 2 ALTEC 811 horns.From 1950.These is one of the best condition.

    Take a good look for all pictures.

    I do this for living.I know How to packed.Maybe you will pay a little Bid.

    But I m sure you will be more than happy to pay.

    You know why.

    Because u will receive your item in one piece.

    Shipping International 140.00.Buyer has to declare costume at your country"
    Last edited by Altec Best; November 1st, 2015 at 11:27 PM.

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member magnarc's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2005
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 811s only $1099

    He has had an awful lot of (good) Altec gear listed over the last few months.

  5. #5
    HB Super Moderator
    811s only 99


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: 811s only $1099

    And all his prices are off the charts ridiculously high !

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2002
    Location
    Chamblee, Ga.
    Posts
    4,967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

    Re: 811s only $1099

    At this price, I'd much rather have the 808s.

    GM
    Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.